Monday, March 1, 2010

I fell off The Wagon too *A !!!!

... well, I just couldn't resist this one... Yeah, I know what I said - no more stash buying - blah, blah, blah - now how boring is that... If I start this immediately then it becomes a WIP doesn't it... This is a Lanarta design called appropriately enough "Baboushka" There are two more in the series a larger one and a small one - this is the medium size. I will be definitely buying the other two to match so I am not even going to start making justifications to why... I am really looking forward to bringing this little lady 'to life' so to speak... If I get myself together, tonight could be the night for crossing the first cross...

* A from Feather Stitching was commenting how she had fallen off the wagon re her stitching stash - I just wanted her to know she had company :)

No comments: