Sunday, July 18, 2010







Things are so busy here at the moment I am hoping these photos will suffice instead of content...
As promised - the first stitches crossed onto the Welcome Sampler...
Three of the base seams stitched on my crazy block for the DOYB over at southern cross crazies...
And of course another book - this one I have debated about ever since I saw it some months ago - I cringed at its price of $55, however by the time I got staff discount, used the rest of my voucher I got for Christmas it ended up costing me $9.99 - not too bad at all...
I really like Kaffe Fassetts designs - he is a genuis in the way he uses both colour and design - a truely gifted artist... However why I liked this book was his design of tumbling blocks... Wow!! You have all seen my first attempts at traditional tumbling blocks - when I saw this pattern I was blown away... Just loved it!!!! Will I ever do it -probably not - but it is nice to dream and look...
That's all from me...
Sharon xx

No comments: