Sunday, March 27, 2011

unfortunately nothing new...

... a bit off topic... I am sorry I haven't posted for awhile... Life this side of the screen is a waiting game... I am still not sure whether I will have a job by the end of the month... We have had a few false hopes which have all died a death... Now we are in limbo - where ever that place may be... I just can't concentrate on anything and I spend my time playing mindless computer games - my way of dealing with stress... Unfortunately the stress not only is about work but continues over into the workplace as we try to and present a 'work as usual' front... My stitching has been a major casualty and I just can't get into 'the zone' - I pick it up look at it and put it away again... So please be patient with me and I will be back soon with I hope more positive news - on all fronts :-} Until then S xx

2 comments:

Melody said...

Dear Sharon, I really hope things pick up for you soon.
Thank you so much for the kind good wishes you sent me when I was sick. You are a sweetie.

Gina E. said...

I know the feeling...Hope Pete is feeling much better now. Ken has gone downhill in the last few days, and might have to go back into hospital for a day or so to sort out his health problems :-(