Sunday, March 15, 2009

BOM 3 - JOY


I finished 'JOY' today - this one took me just over a week to do - I won't be using the background material - it was the closest thing handy when I wanted to photograph it. The fourth BOM - won't be released until April 7th so I will have to find something else to do in the meantime... Gail has another cute design here I only have to decide whether to use a variegated thread or just one colour for it...

This could be my in-between stitching - yes, G I can hear you - it isn't like I haven't got a million other things I could be doing... But these projects are 'good travellers' so I can take them to work and do them in my break time. Once my needle is threaded they don't take much thinking about...

I think why I like Gail's designs so much is because of the words and the designs themselves are simple - I am all for simple these days...

sharonb's Stitch Explorer March challenge for March is Assisi embroidery - and I have always wanted to have a go at that too... Too many stitching temptations - not enough time...

Now where is that needle???

Sharon xx

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

LOL - mind reader, are you? If this is a portable piece to do on the run, you will surely have enough time on your hands at home to start on the Assisi project?