Monday, September 28, 2009

A finish...

...and a start...

As I said in my last post I had hoped to finish this by the weekend and I had... I really like this little cat design by Browyn Hayes and I was pleased the way it turned out... I wanted something to match the house and had found this design in a magazine - I enclosed the design in the arch shape as I wanted to tie it into the house design and I used the same two DMC thread colours as I had used stitching the house...


G called in yesterday on her way home from the Guild and she showed me her red work which she had started - so last night I started this Browyn Hayes design which I had bought when I was with G on one of our 'hunting and gathering' ventures...


Until next time - keep those needles threaded...

Sharon xxx

2 comments:

Tannia said...

Lovely Sharon :) I'm tempted by soem of these stitcheries ;)

Gina E. said...

Aww, I'd forgotten how cute that one is! It matches my chook one well! Thanks again for the Rosella Assisi pattern - I printed it off successfully, and showed it to Val, but she doesn't want to take that one on. She said she has some smaller Assisi patterns she would rather do. I certainly plan to do the Rosella though - seeing I'm giving the Lyrebird away!