Sunday, October 18, 2009

Not quite what was planned...


If you have read the previous entry I had thought that I would be doing lots of stitching on my Browyn Hayes lady last Monday because I had the plumber coming to replace the hot water service and I would be 'waterless' for a few hours. However we all know about best laid plans...

Do you know how much stitching you can get done while you waiting in the emergency department of a hospital?? My eldest daughter took ill in the early hours of Monday morning and was in so much pain that she ended up at the local hospital - her partner was away overseas -so I went to keep her company. I threw my stitching in my bag as I know that the wait can be incredibly long and as it turned out I stitched almost solidly from 6am until 1.30pm when she was declared fit enough to go home...>

Thankfully M was ok - all her tests were clear - we think that is is an old problem which has resurfaced and is dietry related.

See you next time...

Sharon xxx

1 comment:

Anne S said...

Sorry to hear about your emergency room visit - glad to hear M's OK :) Your stitching is coming along beautifully :D