Sunday, June 14, 2009

Not much to say...

... I guess the title says it all really. On the stitching front - I am knitting - I am trying to finish P's scarf which I started last year and ran out of cold weather before I finished it... Winter has really embraced Melbourne and the days are decidedly chilly... Poor P has been waiting for me to finish his scarf for him but it has got to the stage where it doesn't seem to matter how much I knit the ball of wool doesn't seem to get any smaller - but I knit onwards ever hopeful that the end is near...

So until I see you again - take care and happy whatever you are doing

Sharon xxx

1 comment:

Anne S said...

I've been thinking of my Victorian pals this weekend - it's been downright freezing here in NSW (can you tell I've acclimatised this year?) ... which means my pals in VIC will be REALLY freezing!!! ;) Hope you're well xx