Sunday, August 28, 2011

Looking through a window...

This is the view from our bedroom window... We are lucky to have a bank of Camellia trees right in front of the window and it is lovely looking out through the greenery which dotted with bright pink flowers.. I almost feel like I am sleeping in a tree house...In the morning there is a honey eater who sits in the tree and calls to its mate - the first few morning I felt like he/she was in our bedroom as it was so loud... A nice way to wake up though...

Not a stitch in sight - I keep looking at the little room which will be my stitching room - the only trouble is it is chock full of boxes still to be unpacked... But it will evolve gradually...

I am slowly coming to grips that this is my new home for a little while... It is a pretty little house with a lovely garden quite different from where we lived before... But I guess after 10 years living somewhere it take a a little getting use to living somewhere else... And deep in my soul I know this isn't the last move... But one cannot keep dwelling on what was - one has to take the challenge of change as it comes and get on with it...

So little time to do anything - the weekends whizz by and just as you get into the swing of things it is Sunday night again...

One thing I did get to do was get my hands on a copy of Mollie Makes - a new English magazine which has recently hit Aussie shores... Not all news agencies stock it as yet - but I was lucky enough to stumbled across one who is fairly local and intends to have it.. I haven't had much of a chance to give it more than a quick look at but from what I have seem looks very good...

Cute clip as well...






Until later

S x





1 comment:

Gina E. said...

LOL, I love that clip too! I think I saw it on somebody's blog a few weeks ago, and I was hoping the pattern for those dollies would be in Mollie Makes, but they're not. I guess it wouldn't be too hard to copy them from the video clip, what do you think?