Sunday, September 11, 2011

open wide...


come inside... A sneak peek at what will eventually be 'my spot' in the house... It is only a small room - in fact P and I couldn't quite remember where it was after we visited the house for the first time. My daughter E and I are going to share this creating space...I know once I get this room sorted that I will start to feel more like I'm home... It has a polished floor so I may even pick up my paint brush again without me worrying about paint splatters on the carpet...

Today I unpacked my craft books -it took me the best part of a couple of hours to find them then unpack them... It was like rediscovering old friends...For the first time ever I will have a space solely for creating - somewhere I can just leave without having to pack everything away... A creating space of my (nearly) very own - I can't wait!!!! :-}

Until later

S xx

3 comments:

Gina E. said...

Well then, aren't you glad you didn't spit the dummy and give away all your craft books?!
It's Friday -
***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***

Sharon said...

There is still some sorting to be done G - just not yet... Thanks for my card and birthday wishes- will catch up soon...xx

summer pickles said...

Hello lovely! Sorry, haven't been here in ages (we're trying to move home again), but am so thrilled for you with your very own crafty space! (my dream for our next home). A very belated happy birthday, too xx